Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The weeks before my big move!

Wow... The past couple weeks leading up to my big move overseas I've been shredding it up with new people and hitting some crazy downhill. It's good to know that the Wellington Longboard scene is finally growing! I just hope that it continues to grow!

Wellington Monday Outlaws! I think it's about time we started doing some racing and what better time to do this than on monday evenings! Roads are dead quiet and no one has got plans on monday nights so it should be perfect! 5 dollar winner takes all but side bets are encouraged! think u can beat someone? wanna bet your board? ur wheels? do it! chuck it up on the lines and get our racing!

Packing up all my stuff is a bit of a drag but the excitment is setting in! I've got a new board from Uglie Carnie! It's a sweet board with a custom concave unique to every Uglie Carnie board.

Specs are
Flush mount - 40mm drop
bamboo core
glass skins with fabric overlay
800mm wheel base
10inch wide
deep concave with light w hump full length of footpan
cotton finish

Sound's soo sweet! can't wait to be repping NZ brands in vancouver and at the races around the board!

I've convinced a bunch of kiwis to meet me in vancouver so hopefully we can someday have a kiwi flat in van! Also getting a big van to lug my ass around when i get to america and plan on road tripping around in it skating with locals from everytown.

But this is all about a year away... let me get some money first :P

cheers

Max

oh check out my new videos I've made! (working on the editing...)



No comments:

Post a Comment